All passengers must check in before boarding.
To check in, you will need some ID.
We recommend arriving at the airport 2 hours before take-off.
There is a final check-in time (shown on your ticket). It is not possible to check in after this time:
IMPORTANT: the final check-in time may vary from one airline to another. We recommend following the instructions given on your ticket or to ask your airline for more information.
Unaccompanied children and passengers with reduced mobility
are asked to come to the special assistance counter 1 hour 40 minutes before take-off.
All passengers must check in (by printing out boarding passes) on the airline's website or via the Ryanair application:
- Between 60 days and 2 hours before take-off for passengers requesting or selecting a specific seat (extra charge).
- Between 2 days and 2 hours before take-off for passengers who have not selected a specific seat (free of charge).
The hand luggage authorised (number, weight, size) depends on the airline.
Some potentially dangerous objects are not accepted in hand luggage - see security instructions section: weapons (even toys), scissors, cutters, knives, penknives, etc. These items will be confiscated by airport security.
To see the list of forbidden objects in hand luggage, click here.
Specific conditions for Ryanair:
- NON-PRIORITY passengers
A small bag: 40 x 20 x 25 cm to be placed under the seat. You can modify your reservation and add a bag weighing 10 or 20 kg (to be checked in) up to 2 hours before flight time, or select "Priority" and two pieces of hand-luggage up to 40 minutes before the scheduled flight time.
- PRIORITY passengers (extra charge)
A small bag: 40 x 20 x 25 cm and a cabin suitcase 55 x 40 x 20 cm – 10 kg maximum
- For babies two baby items are free (pushchair, car seat or travel cot), as well as a changing bag weighing no more than 5 kg.
Specific conditions for Air France:
- You may have one piece of hand luggage, no larger than 55 x 35 x 25 cm and 1 personal item (handbag, computer, etc.). The total weight should be no more than 12 kg.
- When you board, a flight attendant may place a green label on your hand luggage, even though it is the correct size. You will be asked to leave your bag with the attendant and it will be placed in the hold. You will be able to pick it up directly when you leave the plane.
- Checked luggage placed in the hold must be within a certain limit, called a "franchise", which varies depending on the destination or passenger class. For more information, please contract your airline.
- Beyond the authorised limit, a fee is charged per kilo or for each extra item of luggage.
For specific kinds of luggage, such as bikes, musical instruments, etc. please see the conditions for the airline you are travelling with.
Specific conditions for Ryanair:
- It is recommended to reserve your hold luggage when you make your reservation on the www.ryanair.fr website. You can pay for hold luggage at the airport, but it is more expensive. You can buy up to 3 bags per person.
- The total weight authorised on Ryanair concerns passengers with the same reservation and who are checking in together. There is a charge for any excess weight.
See the airline website for fees
- It is also recommended to see the Ryanair terms and conditions for sports equipment, musical instruments or any other specific requests.
You are strongly recommended to label each bag with your full name, address and telephone number.