Controlling energy consumption
Tours Val de Loire Airport is committed to controlling the consumption of energy, such as electricity, water and fuel (heating, air-conditioning, transport) to help reduce greenhouse gas emissions.
The airport's actions:
- Indicators for monthly monitoring of electricity, gas and fuel consumption.
Gradual replacement of regular lighting with low-energy lighting (LED).
- Automatic detection systems set up.
- Better use of heating systems in the air terminal.
Keeping water consumption under control
The airport is committed to keeping water consumption under control and to guaranteeing the quality of water in order to protect this precious resource.
- Indicators for monthly monitoring of water consumption.
- Tools to provide alerts during malfunctions (leaks, etc.).