Every day from monday to saturday from 8 am to 6 pm local time.
Sunday and bank holidays from 8.30 am to 6 pm local time.
Reception service on call 7 days a week
For your handling request please contact our ops operation :
- by phone +33.(0)184.108.40.206.03 or 33.(0)220.127.116.11.00
- on my handling website https://cy.myhandlingsoftware.com/Account/Login?ReturnUrl=%2f
-or by email email@example.com
- Length and width of runway: 2400m x 45m, oriented 02/20
- Landing assistance: ILS cat 1 / RNAV runway 02 / RNAV runway 20
- Runway lighting: High-intensity
- Approach lights: 900m on runway 20
- Refueling: JET A1 and AVGAS 100LL
- Fire Service: Category 3 to 7 (on request)
- Notams and weather briefing: at the airport
- Customs, Police: on request, please allow four hours' notice
- Contacts: SITA: TUFAPXH
Tel. : 02.47.49.37.00 - Fax : 02.47.41.23.23
A stopover assistance package is mandatory for every aircraft under 6 metric tons that is not based at Tours Airport. Details of prices and services included can be found in the Price Guide.