Every day from monday to thursday from 8 am to 5 pm and on friday 8 am to 3 pm local time.
Saturday, Sunday and public holidays from 9 am to 6 pm local time.
Reception service on call 7 days a week
- Length and width of runway: 2400m x 45m, oriented 02/20
- Air-traffic control: - monday to thursday from 8 am to 5 pm local time
- Friday from 8 am to 3 pm local time
- AFIS Services on resquest only :- Monday to Thursday from 5 pm to 8 pm local time
- Friday from 3 pm to 8 pm local time
- Saturday, Sunday and public holidays from 9 am to 6 pm local time
Outside of these times, opening after PPR on 02.47.49.37.00 before :
- 3 pm local time on monday to thursday
- 1 pm local time on friday
- 5 pm local time for the week end
- Landing assistance: ILS cat 1 / RNAV runway 02 / RNAV runway 20
- Runway lighting: High-intensity
- Approach lights: 900m on runway 20
- Refueling: JET A1 and AVGAS 100LL
- Fire Service: Category 3 to 7 (on request)
- Notams and weather briefing: at the airport
- Customs, Police: on request, please allow four hours' notice
- Contacts: SITA: TUFAPXH
Tel. : 02.47.49.37.00 - Fax : 02.47.41.23.23
A stopover assistance package is mandatory for every aircraft under 6 metric tons that is not based at Tours Airport. Details of prices and services included can be found in the Price Guide.